Shipping to an International Address (outside the US)?
Please visit our INTL website to place your orders. www.bigidesign.co
Titanium Pocket Bit
Our Titanium Pocket Bits are discrete screwdriver bits that fit and function on a titanium key ring. We like to think of them as tiny titanium pocket ninjas.
Don’t let their simplicity or minimal designs fool you — these are very useful and strong titanium alloy tools for quick, everyday tasks.
Not too big, not too small.
These patent-pending bits are strategically designed to be the same width as a standard US door key. So, no worries about one poking you in the leg.
They’re super discrete, yet very useful. The torque and grip of the keyring provides a solid gripping area for adjusting loose screws without having to go find a full-sized screwdriver.
Great for fastening/loosening:
– Common screw heads
– Tripod mounts
– Door hinges
– Just about any standard + or – screw that needs some help.
Other great uses:
– Opening packages/boxes
– Mini pry bar
– Bottle opener (twist & pry to open bottle caps)
– Round (6mm center diameter)
– Hex (6.3mm hex center diameter)
Both feature a #2 Phillips head (most common size) & 6mm flat head. Each one weighs around ¼ the weight of a standard house key, so you don’t notice it’s there until you need it.
– Heat-Treated, Grade 5 Titanium Alloy (Ti-6Al-4V) — Pocket bits
– Commercially pure, Grade 2 Titanium — Key rings
– Titanium pocket bit (by itself) : 0.07 oz / 2 grams
– Titanium pocket bit + key ring : 0.148 oz / 4.2 grams
– Standard US house key (for weight comparison purposes only) : 0.275 oz / 7.8 grams